All bikinis must be hand washed. We advise all suits to be rinsed immediately following use of activity, using cold water in a mild detergent.
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not leave to dry out in the sun as it may begin to fade
- Bleaching - Bleach should not be used on bathing suits since it causes discolouration and damage.
- Ironing– Swimsuits should not be ironed. If wrinkling occurs, simply dampen the suit slightly, and they should fall out.
- Dry Cleaning- Swimsuits should not be dry-cleaned.
- Contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulling to swimwear.
- Fake tanning products will mark and damage swimwear.
- Hot tubs can be hard on your swimsuits and bikinis; the extreme temperatures will fade and stretch your suit.
- Oil based products such as sun creams and lotions can cause the elasticity in your swimsuit to break down causing your suit to lose its shape.
While some of our swimwear is designed for use in a pool they are NOT intended for strenuous activity. Swimwear that has hardware metal features such, as eyelets are items not intended for excessive water exposure.
Some colours may be transparent when wet.
Breakages due to ill fit will NOT be the responsibility of Label Eleven, so please DO NOT force garments on if they are not the correct size. Refunds will not be given if this is the case.
If you have any more questions please feel free to contact us by email : firstname.lastname@example.org